Your Social Media Efforts should get that click but sadly not ALWAYS
We created a webinar just for you…
Common Social Media Mistakes Every Business Should Avoid
With more and more customers using social media to stay up-to-date with news, events, and products, your social media profiles may be one of the first touchpoints and experiences customers have with your business. Yet despite its importance, there are some common social media marketing mistakes that we see businesses making over and over again—most of the time, without even realizing it. Why are these mistakes so prevalent? Because businesses copy what other businesses are doing without asking… Would my audience love me more if I did (this action) too?
Register. Mark it on your Calendar. Show up when we go LIVE. Can’t wait to see you!
In just 45 minutes, you will learn:
- Some devastating-but-common social media mistakes that we see happening repeatedly, and learn how you can avoid them
- Practical social media best practices that you could get started to make the most out of your social media marketing efforts
- How consumers use social media throughout the buying journey
- How to properly plan and develop a social media editorial calendar with the right content mix
- Why having a solid social media strategy is more important than ever before
- how you can maximize your social media efforts.
Can’t make LIVE training? Don’t worry—as long as you register, we’ll make sure you get the recording and slides from the session so you won’t miss a thing.